In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

turning 3

The day we brought Maya home from the hospital, my sister found out she was pregnant.

Nine months later, our family of almost all girls, got a boy!

And what a sweet, tender and adorable boy he is.


He looks up to his big sister in every way. Why wouldn't he? She can drive.
Now THIS is a sight that is frightening for anyone who knows Maya...




I think Ella and Michaela had similar reservations about Maya behind the wheel.


 Maya and Braeden love each other in every possible way. 
























And I love my sister and her daughter in every possible way...



 Yes, he wanted a Boston Red Sox birthday cake.

Have I mentioned how utterly adorable I think my nephew is?


1 comment:

Emilie said...

that photo of the big girls watching Maya drive is PRICELESS.

 
Site Meter