In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmasy

We did a LOT for Christmas. Here is my attempt to win the award: Christmas in review in under 100 pictures.

We definitely did some baking:































And attended Ella's preschool holiday soiree:














(Ella took this one!)







A visit with the big man:






And his elf:

We watched for the inflatable Elmo each and every twighlight:




Enjoyed some muchly needed wine:










Enjoyed the lights in the quiet when our kids were nestled in their beds:







We made some yummy eats:




And tried to be filled with as much love as possible which was sometimes tricky when there is a lot of crying and screaming:
(and your two-year-old cops THIS attitude!)













Carver family photo.
















Me with my sister and my mom. (This is where the cost of the late nights of Christmas spirit begin to show under my eyes...)




My niece Michaela and nephew Braeden.





Ella putting on a little show with the gift we gave Michaela, a standup microphone. Sooo glad this lives at my sister's house!




























hum..mumph...THE MANTLE.





And my favorite picture from Christmas...Sandi's grandparents who have been married over 60 years:

After all, this IS what it's all about, right?
 
Site Meter