In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

oh, what a beautiful morning

as a continuation of the previous post...

Allow me to tell you a few of the things that occurred in our house this morning. First, Ella's 2 day old to us sucker fish went missing. He was found belly up and in full rigor mortis on the floor, likely plucked from his marine safety from our crafty feline. The dog ran away. I found out that $80 had been taken our of checking account for a trial thingy that was supposed to be cancelled before we were charged. I started supper before 7 a.m. (I know, insanity, but it helps if I plan ahead!), made a hair appointment for Sandi, an appointment to have the brakes done on the car, balanced the checkbook, had the fish funeral, made and cleaned up supper, unloaded the dishwasher, did a few loads of laundry and got ready for Ella's pre-school field trip.

If I were a super-hero (which I secretly think I might be) what would my name be?

2 comments:

Emilie said...

mighty mama.
be careful over there, carvers!

Unknown said...

momasaurus maximus!

 
Site Meter