In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Monday, April 5, 2010

april fools...and we're talking about the adults

For April Fool's Day this year, we decided to shake things up a little bit.

So we did this before we went to bed the night before.








Needless to say, the girls loved it. We decided to play a trick on Sandi and have them get dressed in their bathing suits and floaties.






I choose to wear my 8 sizes too big maternity bridesmaid dress. It is a sure thing for a good laugh. I had to change though because all that loose fabric and fire building and breakfast making didn't go well together.



And then Maya stole my high heels and tormented Ella with her new found 2 inches. So it was still a typical morning.


We had Tia over for pink-colored crepes and then we made crank calls trying to trick people. No one believed that we were pregnant or that we had gotten 5 new puppies. I think Patti did believe Ella , however, that Maya had turned into a monkey and started swinging from the ceiling.

2 comments:

Emilie said...

the fun never stops over there!

(thanks for being my water stop today)

xoxo

Unknown said...

such AWESOME mommas!!!

 
Site Meter