In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

...just in case

Sandi and I are thinking about having a third child.



Okay, we're not. But the story is better that way.



Here goes (and I will attempt to tell this in as generic way as possible so as not to potentially reveal any identities.)

A family member of ours was a having a typical interaction with a delivery man, well-known to the family, when he asked, "Can I talk with you for a minute?"

He then says, "A while ago, Suzanne asked me if I had a girlfriend," (which is true I did, in part to be friendly as he was standing in the doorway chatting about his life, and in part because I thought he might be gay.) "Then, a while after that, I realized that she and Sandi were a couple."

Here is the part where I swore the was going to come out.

"And then, one of them was pregnant. I've been wondering all this time, were they wanting me to be their donor?"

The good 'ol milkman approach!! Why didn't we think of that! Would have saved us a LOT of money!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I SOOOOOOO about S&%@ my pants with that first line!!!!! Whew!!!

 
Site Meter