In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Monday, May 25, 2009

fun in Carver playland

Photographer and Editor: Suzanne Carver
Blog photo downloader: Suzanne Carver
Producer/Director: Suzanne Carver
Writer: Suzanne Carver

Dedication: To my dear friend Angela, who asked me why I was getting the camera out since I couldn't do anything with the pictures anyway... eat your heart out.

We had some fun at Casa de Carver last week on a beautiful sunny, smacking of summer afternoon. The only difference was that Emilie and kids came from school instead of a day romping around and making bread, swimming, sewing quilts,reading books and perfecting her physique that would be typical for a summer day.
The pictures say it all.


Where there's food...



Couldn't get this photo to be clear because she was going SO fast.




It was a long trip down...




Ella calls these "heart bleeding"





A personal favorite...






Forget-me-nots




Yes, there is even a tent. Anna is the gatekeeper.



Happy kids = Happy Moms

Pudding pops. Ahhhh...






Maya, in her truest form.




Reedo. Plain and Simple.


4 comments:

Emilie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emilie said...

well knock me over with a feather!

good work, my friend. very cute pics! and aren't you feeling oh-so-complimentary!!!? (perfecting my physique? please!)


we'll be back for more, don't you wory!

love you!

Emilie said...

okay, sorry to get you all excited that you had 3 comments already, but i only deleted my comment b/c i accidentally published it twice, and not because i said something accidentally offensive. :)

Unknown said...

love 'em!

 
Site Meter