In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

P.P.S

During one of Maya's meltdowns this morning, Ella was after me about some insignificant details. I took one of those breaths that has become a part of every hour and said,

"I. Just. Need. A. Minute."

She looked a tad bit afraid but left me alone (for no more than 2 minutes.)

Later, we were getting ready to go to the park and we were having a struggle about a hat. You need a hat. No, I don't want one. Yes, you do - go pick one out. How about my ponytail hat? That is a winter hat - it will be too warm. BUT I WANT MY PONTAIL HAT! (Deep breath) Okay, fine. (what is the harm is she is too hot?)

But she didn't put that or any other hat on and we were at the get-a-hat-on-or-we-won't-go-to-the-park stage when she says to me, "Momma, do just need a minute?"

No comments:

 
Site Meter