In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

On women...

If you feel like a reminder about why women are so lucky to be women (or for men to remember why they love the women in their lives) or if you just need a good cry, please watch this 5 minute video on an essay written by Kelly Corrigan:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_4qwVLqt9Q


I swear they aren't paying me.

Oh, and by the way... I can do a headstand now. Without the wall.

And I had whoppie pie ice cream for the first time today. Oh, and I am wearing a skirt that I have saved in the bottom of my summer clothes tote very optimistically for fourteen years...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

thanks for sharing the video... worth the watch - as are any that you forward! CONGRATS on the shorts suzanne, you rock!

 
Site Meter