In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Baby Einstein

Ella used the word chrysalis in a sentence today.

As in:

"Today in school there was a butterfly that flew around and landed on someone. There was a hole in the chrysalis. He flew to Mexico for a party. He had to fly really fast to get there because it was a really great party."

I'm not entirely sure what they told her but she got the use of chrysalis correct and I was impressed nonetheless. The teacher told me today that the school isn't for everyone because some parents really want their kids to learn letters and writing and numbers versus the developmental exploratory play and movement they do with their kids. I LOVE Highland Preschool!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Was this in any way aimed at me????? Ha Ha.

Love ya

 
Site Meter