In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A dream

Happy Birthday to me! Maya slept through the night!! Happy happy dream feed!!!

She has only slept through the night as a fluke when she was maybe 5 months old. This is a BIG deal (Ang, I know you know how big a deal this is.)

We are off to an overnight in Bar Harbor- sunny skies, hiking trails, a bed and breakfast, dinner at the lovely and unparalleled Bar Harbor Inn, biking the carriage trails tomorrow... What more could a girl ask for???

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hope you enjoy a wonderful time!!!
Love, J & M
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Emilie said...

HAPPY Birthday. I looked for your two happy heads in Bar Harbor all day (I know, you did not want to be found... but I would have just wished you happy day and scampered off). Just wanted you to know I was thinking of you ON your day and can't wait to hear about your trip. What GORGEOUS weather, huh? Love you!

 
Site Meter