In the kitchen

Search This Blog

Friday, August 29, 2008

Brady, this one's for you

Brady has a thing about Ella. And Ella about Brady. They are each the male/female mirror of the other. They must each have a nice, healthy level of self-love to love the other as much as they do.

Brady has asked his mom, Angela, recently why our blog didn't have any pictures of the adults in our family. The previous post from my birthday was for you, Brady, as is this one of you and your girl. Thanks for keeping us on our toes, B. (I love that we have a three-year-old blog "reader.")


Bonding over snacks- is there a better place to bond?

This one actually reminds me of two adults at a cocktail party. I know, I know, they are just kids, but if you could have seen them. Ella, slapping her leg at the hysterical thing Brady said and he, in return, offering her the last piece of zucchini bread. They are actually making each other (okay, their parents are doing it for them at their request) a mixed tape. A MIXED TAPE! You know as in, here is the music I love, and, oh, by the way, I love you too.

At the folk festival last weekend, I actually saw them sitting together side-by-side and Brady had his arm around her. It doesn't get cuter than these two.




Ella had a screaming good time...

1 comment:

Angela said...

Am I the only one who thinks they look like an old married couple?

I can't think of another girl I'd rather him be in love with!

:) Angela

by the way - we've caught the Carver cold....

 
Site Meter